Welcome to Burst Out Loud!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Burst Out Loud’s Website, located at www.burstoutloud.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Burst Out Loud if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Burst Out Loud and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Burst Out Loud. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Burst Out Loud for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Burst Out Loud
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Burst Out Loud
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Burst Out Loud
- Redistribute content from Burst Out Loud
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Burst Out Loud does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Burst Out Loud,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Burst Out Loud shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Burst Out Loud reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Burst Out Loud a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.